Located in the Heart of Sedona
Nestled in a secluded corner of Sedona, Arizona, our spacious Casitas offer not just a retreat but an experience. Wake up each morning in the shadow of the red rocks. Take a hike along rambling brooks. Or explore the ancient caves of the Hoknani indians. Or just relax to the echo of the bird-song or the gurgling of the stream as it meanders through the stone canyons. Casita Sedona offers not just a vacation but a spiritual journey.
The Spirit of the Red Rocks
What makes the rocks in Sedona, Arizona red? They are carved out of the Schnebly Hill Formation, a thick layer of sandstone deposited in the Permian Period with a red to orange color unique to Sedona. Of course, if you ask the locals, they might tell you a different story. But there's no denying the rocks are the real ancient ones and were here long before even the Native Americans walked these lands. We offer three tours, each unique in their own right, so you may experience the red rocks the Casita Sedona way. Each tour can be purchased separately or included in the suite packages with our casitas.
- Cave Tour
- See the ancient Honanki ruins on foot and commune with the spirit of an Indian child who, many moons ago, placed his painted palm on the rocks, a greeting to those who one day visit Casita Sedona.
- Hiking Tour
- We offer two hiking tours, one two hours before sunset and just prior to sunrise (times vary; check the schedule at the front desk.) We cannot wait on stragglers so arrive early, because both tours make scheduled stops at Devil's Bridge to see the horizon like you've seen it before!
- Bus Tour
- Let's face it. You can only go so far hiking. That's where the Red Rocks Bus comes in. We take you all over Sedona and the surrounding area on a two hour tour of our lovely neck of the woods. We're admit, we're a little biased, but this is a trip you will never forget! We even take two short excursions to the vortexes so you can see the spiritual side of Sedona.
All of our casitas offer a secluded entrance for your privacy. Cars are not allowed beyond the main parking area. All units are within walking distance, but our freindly staff can also transport you and your luggage to your home away from home by golf cart. All our units have a kitchen with a microwave, refrigerator/freezer, and a dishwasher. Laundry service is available upon request.
- Basic Suite - even our basic suite has all the amenities of home. It includes a bedroom with one queen bed and a Murphy bed (a fold-down bed) for additional guests
- Deluxe Suite - our next level of comfort has two queen beds and a small patio area with furniture for taking in the spectacular views. One tour of your choice is included with this package.
- Family Deluxe Suite - our top-level suite is truly fit for a king! Or a family of them. It offers two bedrooms, each with a king bed for your comfort. You can also relax on your own private balcony or in your own, private jacuzzi (available in select models)! All members of your party are invited to take each of our tours.
Make Your Reservations Today!
Use our convenient form to contact us about your reservation today, before we are all booked up! Tell us what dates you would like to reserve and which package you are interested in. Or call us at 1-800-555-1234 to speak to our reservation specialists. Our front desk is available 24/7 365 days of the year (we even throw in an extra day every four years!).